Thursday, October 10, 2013

A School Time

I'm going to post pictures of some parts of my school life, when I'm in School uniform for this post.
Irrelevant to the words.

Well well well, I'M SO TIRED. School in the morning, I forgot to get the car sticker for my father, and he reminded me like 1234567 times. My memory sucks you know. Met with Mr Azman about the Minister thingy. I'm so going to ask about money, ''Please donate $10000 to me thx.". And then next day, my face on the newspapers. D: HAHAHA.

So right, had Maths, without danying and sheralyn it's just so zzz. At least got averil and the rest. But where is the fun in school without my funny cutie pies? :( Had the first oral presentation today for PW, omg, yesterday I was like a crazy woman doing slides, decided about the animation, doing diagrams and stuff. Today my part of the presentation went well. IDK IF I SHOULD GO SCHL TMR OR NOT. I dont want to. it's so zzz.

Had PW lecture, which was quite funny, thanks to my babygirl Kim. What "give me grandchildren" all. Laugh like mad. hahaha! After school went out with Glen for dinner at Swensens. :D He treat~ happy girl is me. But still, I feel bad. Idk, like omg, do I like him or what, damn it. Then what about the current person I like now?? I'm not just gonna give up on .... WHY IS IT SO HARD YOU TELL ME HUH.

Some of you guys will know I have been liking this person (WON'T TELL YOU WHO IN CASE THE PERSON READS THIS..), like since August. Not that long ago but still.. As much as I have tried so hard, ITS NOT WORKING. Can't believe I'm putting in so much effort for this person that I like alot. This is the second time I'm actually putting in effort to chase someone. BLESS THAT PERSON. :( Should I like give the fk up?? I should right? Person also likes someone else anyway...

Class Photo


Ultimate Frisbee Interhouse Games


Jurong Point Popeyes.


Bishan Park Canopy


Marina Square Seoul Garden


Bishan MRT after Gardenia Factory


After school MH House BBQ


Marche at Jem


Confirm is Maths class.


Life and Times of Sheralyn, Jo and Banana.


Mass Maths Lesson.


Abigail's birthday.


Institute Day Rehearsal


Investiture


Jurong Point Pizzahut


After PE


CLASS


Sports Day


April Fool's Day


When Angelina came.


Leadership Camp


Marina Barrage


Art Science Musuem


IKEA


Jcube.



OMG STILL HAVE SO MANY I FKING LAZY TO ADD IT HERE. KTHXBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment