Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A Name Changer

Just when I thought Project Work ends with Oral Presentation, AND THERE CAME I&R. Thanks alot to whoever created project work, thanks really appreciate the hassle and work. zzz. I have to like bring my laptop every single day to school. I love it when my hands are free, but now, I have to carry the laptop all the
way to school and all the way home, fuck this okay, its damn heavy (ok luh not heavy but still.) Like I can't frigging skip happily home from amkhub to my house w/o taking the bus. I have to like carry this shit in one hand, and my phone in the other and like, ahhhh. I HATE IT.

Just a little while more, just endure it Jo. Idk, should I change my name when I'm 21? I wanna change it to one of these names that I fancy: (I'll just add characters to give you a better idea why I chose the name, HEHEHHH.) you might actually judge me, BUT WHATEVS.

Charlotte (From Sex & The City)


Hailey (Hailey Williams duh.)


Quinn (from Glee)


Violet (from the Incredibles.)


Morgana (Sounds horrible to you, but I LOVE IT K.)


Tamsin (From Lost Girl)


Alessandra (VSANGEL WHOOP)


Kahlan (pronounced as Kay-len)


Cara (from LOTS)


Dahlia (from LOTS)


Serena (VAN DER WOODSEN WOOOOOO.)


Juliet (from WOWP!!!)


Thea (from Arrow!)


Felicity (also from Arrow!)


Helena (HUNTRESS)


Caroline (CAUSE I LOVE HER.)


Rebekah (I like her attitude, its so, petty.)


Isabella (from The White Queen) SHE IS LOUIS'S FROM 1D SISTER!!!


Okay so, in summary of the names: Isabella or Rebekah or Caroline or Helena or Felicity or Thea or Juliet or Serena or Dahlia or Cara or Kahlan or Alessandra or Tamsin or Morgana or Violet or Quinn or Hailey or Charlotte. Middle name would definitely be Anderson and surname ofcourse, my own surname. :D SO I'LL END THIS SHIT HERE BYE GOTTA WATCH MY ARROW! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment