Sunday, October 27, 2013

A Pre-Exam Regime.

Photo: And I wonder how I got fat.
Okay look, it's A Level H1 Mother Tongue Chinese exam tomorrow and today I went to church, ate alot, watched a movie, watched plenty of animal videos, and basically where is my studying. I did study, for awhile and then I zoned out. I really can't I just can't. And my guardian angel is currently telling me that 'I can, I always can.'' Just keeps me smiling throughout.

Photo: What's scarier than Halloween? 2 Days of Intensive Chinese learning.  hope it pays off.....
I'm damn tired and I wanna crash but I really ate alot. So.... Anyway, my father cooked a delicious meal, so thankful. hehehhh. I'm so bored, I need a boyfriend, or maybe a girlfriend, I need a pet. Someone to entertain me, entertain my nonsense. :( I know I have danying and gang but I want someone who is there 24/7. (YA JO ASKING FOR TOO MUCH HAHAHAHA.)

Photo: Since my halloween plans clashed with A's, dug out this picture of me as a replacement.
I was singing, Dragonstea Din tei, my childhood song, I could actually sing it word for word, can't believe after all these years, I have the lyrics in my mind. thanks to haoting.com introduced by Dilys from primary school. Watch this: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=650476248329763

No comments:

Post a Comment