Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Fulfilled Day.

Photo: Guess what chef Jo is baking .
So, as you know, I have had so much adventure with my life that hasn't happened. So what am I saying? I dreamt that I had so many pimples that I cried. I really love my skin, but it's drying up so much that I actually think I am going to be vaporized. Today I did many things, I baked. that's one of those things. I'm so full from my dinner that, I actually I think my fats are gonna explode outta my body any moment now.

okay, maybe not. Gna go for spa tmr! Hopefully my period doesn't come if not, ughhh bad luck. Then going for facial on friday! :D How much I love my life now. What is A Levels? I caught up on my sleep and my tvshows today and my thigh fats are starting to multiply. why does this keep happening to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment