Saturday, October 26, 2013

A Results Day

Photo: Hopefully, this is the last time I'll ever learn Chinese....
Cause I am the champion, and you're gonna hear me roarr. So yesterday, received my promotional results, and yay I promoted! My entire project work group either promoted or advanced so, yayyy! Heng Alfred advanced man, if not he won't even come for the presentation. The sad thing is that one of my bestfriends didn't make it. T-T I'M DAMN SAD....

All my grades were DDDDD, gimme a fat D. hahahahahaha. wtf don't think sick ah.

The whole day in school, I just did maths cause literally, my timetable for the entire day was maths: 8.45am-11.45am. And then had oral presentation after school till 2pm, and went to jurong point to eat pizzahut with hanan, dy and averil. Then went home to watch my tvd and study some chinese then ----

Photo: This week really ah, PWMT MATHZZZ. Why do I even bother.
Today, ahhh fk damn tired! I'm gonna study chinese, all those damn chim ci yu, why am I even born chinese, why can't I be like some hot bitch from america. HAHAHA KIDDING, I still love myself luh.

Well, now I will tell you the upcoming movies which I DEFINITELY WILL WATCH HEHEHHH. Ofcourse I will start with CARRIE (even though its already in the cinemas.) But still... I watched the old version, the old version is so creepy, wonder what the new version is like.

Carrie

It's about a girl Carrie, who is always bullied in school cause she is deemed as 'weird'. Her mother is a religion crazy freak. Carrie, discovers that she has telekinesis powers...

Amazing Spider Man 2

Spider Man has a new enemy, some electricity guy.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier


The Best Man Holiday (COMEDY)


Delivery Man (Based on a true story)

This guy, sold his sperms so that he could gain money to send his parents to a holiday. The clinic that took his sperms, gave it 533 mothers. Hence, when those sperms became babies and when the babies grew up, they wanted to look for their biological father. So imagine 533 grownup children looking for this guy who is their biological father. HAHAHA.

Frozen

It's a Disney movie, hence I'm watching it! Kristen Bell is the voice of Anna. HEHEHH.

The Greatest Turkey Movie of All Time

I'm watching this because it reminds me of my childhood chicken movie: CHICKEN RUN


Godzilla

I just love giant monster movies like King Kong.

Grace of Monaco

I'm in love with everything that has Monaco in it.

Hunger Games Catching Fire

DUH WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO WATCH THIS. I just don't like Peta's face.

I, Frankenstein

Werewolves, Vampires? Frankenstein.

Neighbours

A newly wed couple is forced to live beside a Fratenity house. heheheh. ZAC EFRON!

Robocop

OMG I FKING LOVE ROBOCOP, MY CHILDHOOD.

Seventh Son

Seems nice....

Thor: The Dark World

Thor is my favourite Avenger, NATALIE PORTMAN IS MY FAV ACTRESS.

Vampire Academy

Anything Vampiry, I WILL WATCH.

So that's all, KTHXBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment