Friday, January 4, 2013

A weekend of last minutes.

Photo: Dessert!! :P
Photo: I LOVE THIS
On 1st Jan, after I blogged my first post, I went to Orchard Central to have Kuriya Japanese Buffet! Yum yum! With my family and then we shopped!

Photo: Lets go to.... Church.
On 2nd Jan, I stayed home to finish my Accounting Holiday Homework. On 3rd Jan I went to school in the morning for National Education Council Meeting, planning for Total Defence Day and our Orientation 2 hour slot, I am in charge for that 2 hour and must come up with a proposal by Wednesday! D: After school I went to meet Ray to do my Econs holiday homework! And then went to Amk library to borrow chinese book for my chinese holiday homework, yes I borrowed a children's book of 130 words in 14 pages, and it's about Santa Claus.

So then to stayed home to redo the video and watch undercover boss, really must spend the remaining of the holidays with myself! Ciao, I am still in love with Italy. And Federica had just recieved my parcel, ipod! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment