Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Vacation Thought

Angry Birds Pig

















Ciao! I am so angry! Mr Sham short change me for my test wtf!!! Don't like me then say la, ugh, 最讨厌这样的人! Anyway, had mob in the morning and it was disgusting. PW was about an arts elective programme, I'm going to choose Creative Writting ~ Write song sia! I'm going to write  song about fruits. Sounds fun to me! After that was accounting, guess who taught us? Astronaut!! D: she looks like the angry birds pig.

tb copenhagen denmark wallpaper
After that was HTP, is was about Asia-Europe Classroom. I feel like going to M.I World Denmark ley, but I want to go back to Italy to see Fede, her family, Maria Rosaria and Giorgia! I miss them so much! But my parents also thought of going to LA and Las Vegas. I wouldn't turn it down, because I want to see Paris Hilton in Hollywood!! Madly in love with her like seriously. After HTP went for council meeting.

Council meeting was quite short and then went to shop fo rmy mum's birthday presie! I spent a total of $$$$Booo... Got her a pearl cum diamonds ring! Ofocuse the diamonds are very tiny, 0.17 carat only sia. But anyways, I hope she loves it! Ciao! Buonasera!

No comments:

Post a Comment