Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A Cursed Lesson.

Photo: HAPPINESS
Ciao! 3 months into my relationship with KK, I just feel so weird, but anyway, ti volgio bene bf. :) Today was cool! On the way to school I saw yuxuan in the mrt station. Went to school with jiabao, minghui and jiaen and jiaen's bestfriend from bukit batok mrt. I miss jiabao and minghui! Accounting was just dead boring, astronaunt was there to frighten the kids even more. PE was the worse.

PE 6 rounds around the trackk plus spinting on the field several times. Thanks to Sri and Elean I completed 5/6 of the race, I was damn cold you know. Seriously in the state of about to faint-ness, then will have those black patches in your vision that kind of thing. Ugh mafakin PE. Damn you cursed subject of my life! D:<

Photo: so happy that Maths and go test is over!
Had half a break with minghui and jiabao together with the usual recess people. ;) Just yesterday, I realized that my clique is all the promoted girls from my class. I swear I didn't even know until DanYing mentioned it. 5 only, very sad. I think it is a coincident! But I don't think I can promote this year, very hard sia. :( I am already feeling the burn. plus the sunburn from PE.

Maths test was okay. Then, GP test is screwed because I did the wrong question, nbcb! Chinese was the best because the teacher never come so I went off with my bf. We went to west mall to eat our favourite bakuteh. Then jaeyeob came and we all went home together! Thats about it! Ciao! I miss Sarah Putri sia.

No comments:

Post a Comment