Monday, January 21, 2013

A GP Test Answer

Ciao everyone! So on 19th, which was Saturday, I went for music, my teacher'ss leaving to go to Tampines Cristofori, I cannot transfer there because it's too far! Booo. And then I just stayed home to study MOB. On 20th, which was yesterday, went to church in the morning and then went thomson plaza to buy my black dye and ate lunch. Then went home to dye my hair black! Sadly, there are still brown streaks.

Photo: DELIZIOSO!
Today, met Minjie on my way to school! In the train, I revised MOB. After assembly, I rushed to class to chop place. hahaha! Then had MOB Test, and then after MOB was econs! Econs quite interesting, stupid keynesian your fault that we have to learn so much! Then during break went to meet Ms Mariya and she gave The Awesome 10 cupcakes and photo collages! So thoughtful!

Photo: Lalalala @scatteredbones
After that was accounting, this student teacher came to teach us and she sucks. Then was GP, we went through GP Test, Dan Ying's answer was so epic! The question was: Explain the phrase "ghettos for geeks who hid behind online aliases.". Dan Ying's answer was: It is the nerd that has been using the internet that was ssumed by others.

Photo: Time to sleep~ NOTTE!
So funny right! After GP was break, five of us just sat at the cafe talking about apples and oranges. Then went for maths class, and bf fetch me home! Thats about it! Goodbye! I think school quite fun! mua. Buonasera, a presto.

No comments:

Post a Comment