Friday, January 18, 2013

A Sick Week

Photo: @jiaaaaabao OMG SCARY SIA
I miss disturbing JB. It has been almost a week babes. CIAO! Second week of school was horrible. Seriously. You'll see why:

13th Jan, Learned about Motivation in MOB, walao eh, this chapter seems so easy on the outside but we have to learn a shitload of laosai ways of motivation. Actually I felt very motivated one, but after reading it I feel like choking. During recess, I lost my voice!

14th Jan, I didn't go to school I was sick. I was bored so I went on Skype & Chatroulette to chat with this guy from Slovenia. Made my day.

15th Jan, I stayed at home as I was sick. I had to go print photos for Kim's birthday present at Amkhub. Bf came over to give me pearsand honey lemon that he made, yesterday! I tried to complete my homework.

Photo: @jiaaaaabao her food look quite delicious!
16th Jan, I got MC for PE! Dan Ying also got MC! We both didn't come on Tues! I went to finish up Kim's present. During recess, The Awesome 10 clique celebrated Kim's birthday! After school did a make up english test with Danying in the library. We discussed answers, the tcher wasn't thr. :/ Went out with the girls to Jurong Point for Ichiban sushi to commerate Ginger and DanYing's birthday!

Photo: Just had one in my mouth.
Today, Econs I chopped like 5 seats for my friends so that we don't have to pay fake money. It's some stupid game that the econs teacher plays with us. I played a prank on Abi using a chocolate condom. She believed it was real condom. Abi, so cute. After school went to IMM with Angel to search for prices for Orientation Logistics. I also had chinese test today!

I'm still living! Grazie Dio. :) I miss my bf, and I think Angel v poor thing I should help her with the proposal!

No comments:

Post a Comment