Friday, January 11, 2013

A New Group

Photo: School school school, f this.
Ciao ciao ciao! On a dieci, sto andare scuola. hahaha duh. Anyway right, my new project work group members are Marvin, Alfred, Hanan and Samantha. At least got Hanan! So right, yesterday took the train with Ray home! It was nothing much yesterday. So today, 11th, gosh, I can't believe I love chinese lesson now! Its so fun! The teacher's lesson is so enjoyable! Sheralyn Abi and I love it! Then my school had an open houses today so I was standing and talking from 1pm to 5.30pm.

Photo: A domani~. ZZZ.
Ufffffa!! I saw Cheryl Tan from my sec school at the open house, and my brother came too! Bf came with his friends, so many people, I felt like dying seriously, somemore I was having mensus. ): Cramps cramps cramps. Ufffa! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment