Monday, January 28, 2013

A Routined Day.

Photo: Curly fries + ice cream sundaes.
Ciao! Ciao! Ciao! Buonasera guys. Yesterday I slept damn early then today when I went to school, many of my friends say my face got glow. Flattered sia. ;) Must be because I sleep v early. Morning had council meeting, and then had mob in the morning, shit forget to rbing my laptop sia! I wanted to show dy my italy trip video! Anyway, after that was econs, it was on an elasticity essay.


I love this photo!
After break was accounting, took the same lift as the acocunting teacher haha! She v nice one nv scold sia. Then had gp, which was forever group work. Then had maths and Sheralyn kept singing, "A whole new world ~" hahaha!. Then went home with Abigail and we chatted through whatsapp on the train! because she had soar throat. Bless her. So that's about it!

Woa 550 pre-u 1s coming this friday. so fast 1 year already! on also on friday it's my mum's birthday~ and it's also jia han's birthday. going to the party with Sarah putri!

No comments:

Post a Comment