Thursday, January 24, 2013

A Birthday with PE.

Photo: ANGURI!
wtf is with my face.
How can a corrupted leader lead a country? Tsk tsk, michael palmer is one of them, people like him shouldn't go and take up such responsibility. How are we going to prosper if we do not have the right people as leaders? I hope Worker's party will win, so that PAP can wake up, they are no longer as bright as before, am I right to say that.

Econs lessons, I seriously felt like sleeping, damn tired, I am fat and tired. Booooo. I have 2 weeks to lose weight, before chinese new year! How how how! My apple diet not working because I am not implementing it well! Then PE was crazy! The sun was fucking sunny, we are human beings, not raw beef or raw pork for you to roast you know. I think fat PE teachers do not deserve to be PE teachers, they eat so much, how can we learn to be physically fit when they contain so much oil?

Photo: ASTONS!!! :P
Am I right to say that? Anyway, during recess we celebrated Dan Ying's 19th Birthday! Wooo! Blow trumpet, with our 12B1 girls. After that was MOB, and then had PW, and I was apologising to Hanan. Then after school went to have astons at bukit batok, NEW ONE! With Danying, Jia En and Abs! We were talking so much that we sat there until it rained! About channel 8 shows etc etc. Then took the train home with Jia En!

So I was thinking lately, that I am getting so frustrated with my hair, it's killing me. ): I need to go and rebond soon, 3 years havent rebond rdy sia! 5 more days to 3 months with my bf, I am still not used to it, I don't know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment