Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Week of CTs.

Photo: Goodnight, feeling fed up.  #tired #goodnight #buonanotte #bed #asian #asiangirl #pissed
Ciao! Its been a long time since I last posted! Because of CTs. on 16th, I went to Popeyes to study for CTs, total waste of my time because I only studied maths, and after doing the Maths test, I definitely confirm fail. :( tmd! On 17th, went to Peach Garden at Orchid Country club to have dinner with my relatives as it was my Grandmother's and Grandfather's birthday!

Photo: What happens when I'm not studying....
On 18th, monday was GP and MT CT, so right, it was so hard. :( The MT paper the whole time I was mouthing, "What the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck." Also cannot copy Weiyang, because he was sleeping throughout.

Photo: Picture 1: I'm so happy, I can finally drink water. Picture 2: Omg, this water tastes like shit.
Picture 3: Let me try to swallow.
Picture 4: *Swallowed. IRSHADDDD!!!!!! @hedgeehanehan @elegoops @scatteredbones @wanderlustzz @monotonehuang
(Hanan so cute!!!!)
On 19th, was MOB, I must say, it was actually quite okay luh, but so many chapters to study! you think what, we 是不是吃包没事做 is it? nb! On 20th was Econs and Maths. Econs was quite easy leyyy, not that bad la. MATHS THE SETTER IS CRAZY. SIAO, SET SO HARD FOR WHAT. 头脑有问题.

Photo: Toilet break~ @jurongpoint #girls #asian #asiangirls #toilet
On 21st, which is today, had accounting, I tell you, without Danying's notes, I confirm get zero, this is garanteed 100% plus chop. First question so hard, I want to vomit blood. Anyway, after CT, went to Jurong Point with CCClique plus a few other people, went to eat Pizzahut and watch Ah Boys to Men, then after that went Swensens to eat ice cream with brownie. SONGBO! :D Okay luh, I wanna sleep rdy, buona notte! DOMANI NON SCUOLA! WEEEE!

If you realized, I wrote chinese in my post!!!! O:

No comments:

Post a Comment