Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A Hard Day to Die.

Photo: Kimchi noodle soup with Scallops and egg on a Rainy Night! :P
Ciao!!! Dad sent me to school in the morning, finally! Then it was raining during assembly so assembly was in class. After that had accounting, stupid revalutation, go eat shit and die, so hard for what sia! Maybe I'm just dumb. Whatever. PE WAS HORRIBLE, as usual, run 5 rounds. :(

I know the teachers want to torture us all, so evil wtf. I swear I was dying. Thennn, had break with my usual break-mates and jiabao and minghui. Went to wrap the hampers and the prizes. Then went for maths lesson, and proceeded to do orientation. First time planning such an event and implementing, can't believe it.

Satifaction level 100!!! It was a success! :D Okay now, goodbye, ciao!! mua. I received the book I bought on Amazon, love it maxx!!

No comments:

Post a Comment