Saturday, February 9, 2013

A New York Dream House

Ciao! Happy Chinese New Year Eve! Now, I want to show you some of my maybe future dream houses~ So excited when I see them! But vv ex... :( This whole post is about dream houses in New York, in my next post, get ready to read on other houses. WOO REAL ESTATE!!! I'm going to show you just 3 pictures from each house.

All these houses are not bungalows, they look something like this on the outside:

Isn't it amazing how gorgeous they can look in the inside?

This house costs 90 Million USD! Located in New York.




This house costs 26.5Million USD Located in New York!




This houses costs 20.5 Million USD, also located in New York!




This house costs 20 Million USD! Once again, located in New York.





This house costs 17.95Million USD, NEW YORK!!! (I LOVE THIS HOUSE!)




This house costs 14.9 Million USD! New York!




This house costs 13.95Million USD.




This houses costs 12.5 Million USD (I love this house as well!)




This house costs 8 Million USD!!




This house costs 7.995 Million USD! (One of my favs!)




This house costs 5.295 Million!!




So those are the super expensive houses, there are super cheap ones in New York that can cost lower than USD100,000! I am serious! So that's all for now, I shall keep dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment