Monday, February 11, 2013

A Year Of The Snake

Photo: Lets go crazy crazy crazy!!
Ciao! It was Chinese New Year yesterday! Already collected more than $600!! :D No gambling for me though. It was so fun, had karaoke session at Amanda's house, and her dog is damn scared of soccer balls! So funny. I didn't even go to church. Okay, now, I feel very uneasy because I don't know what homeworks I have! So gonna get into trouble.

Photo: Lou hei!!!!
I knew I was trouble when I slept through, the whole day of school. I'm too lazy and my pens have no ink, so I put myself down. :( (to the tune of I Knew You Were Trouble) I turned on the tv, and there it was, on National Geographic, documentary on Snakes, I was eating shark fin at that time, my father cooked it. I almost wanted to puke.

I watched So Undercover! And, my psycho sweet 16!!! 1, 2 and 3! And I didn't study at all. I will start revising when school starts, lazy old me ~ Turning fat as well! Now, I'm going to show you the girls I love in Hollywood~~ Damn pretty one, why can't I be like them. :( I'm asian.

Dianna Agron
Dianna Agron To Return For Glee Season 4

Megan Fox
Megan Fox 2012 - megan-fox Wallpaper

Avril Lavigne
Avril Lavigne - avril-lavigne Wallpaper

Victoria Justice
Victoria Justice - Teen Vogue 2013

Yeap, that's it! Ugh, sometimes I don't even know what to blog about but I just feel like blogging. boooo! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment