Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Learn Nothing Day.


Ciao!! Morning bf accompanied me all the way, then after assembly had irp discussion, i won a chocolate! So happy, I love chocolates! Thinking of chocolates, I need to get stuff for vday! Ahh, must buy for bf, sarah, my school clique. 1, 2, 3, 4 HIGH 5! Plus 2. (You won't understand that.)

Photo: Picture 1:teach you how to eat properly Picture 2:put food in your mouth. Picture 3: taste the food. Picture 4: drink to wash the food down.
Mob, all I learnt was how people was hanged in a prison, thanks to Irshad. And thanks to Ms Lee, I've learnt the meaning of Beehive and that our SAF love to shoot people. For PW, ugh cannot stand the teacher, so lowso, keep scolding, waste time sia, stupid! Had break, must chiong ahhhh today for break. Accounting, astronaut was teaching, Stupid  boys at the back v rude sia.

Photo: @hedgeehanehan @elegoops @monotonehuang @wanderlustzz
I drew this for Hanan! :)
Then htp was in the centre stage, quite fun, forum theatre! The funniest part was when Kimberley went on stage to act! Everyone laugh like mad sia! She is so talented. Went to lepak in school with bf before cca fair started. Angklung Kulintang Essemble played Skyfall! Band played disney songs. So enjoyable. Until, I disturb jiabao, then she angry. :/ Sorry sorry... Then went to watch bf play soccer and it had to rain, so I went home! The end for today. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment