Thursday, February 7, 2013

A Steamboat Affair

Ciao Bella! Reached school at 6.50am as usual, and then got one parent talk to me for 10 minutes in the toilet while I was tying my hair, so funny! We talk about travelling distance between MI and my house and her house. Hahahaha! Econs was very very, aiyo the lesson make me very sleepy, especially the video. Then it was PE, knnbccb!!! I curse you PE, why must you even exist??!!!?

Photo: Cheers to the New Year! @hedgeehanehan @monotonehuang @wanderlustzz @scatteredbones plus Jia En.
I can write a whole blog post about how terrible PE is, I will write this when I have the time. The stupid rain, only come when PE is over, what the shit man!! The sun loves to watch us being purged on earth, so evil sia. :( The teachers are like lazy asses (except Mr Roslan), only know how to ask people to run, you think running very easy is it? Why never see you run? So obese somemore, never even set good example for us, ughhhh, I want to complain to MOE.

When I am the Prime Minister, I will just take out PE from tertiary and secondary education. It's torture, worse than studying. Mob lesson normal, I think Mr Sham don't like me or something BOOOOOOO, AHHHHHH! Pw was as slack as ever! My group chose my Case Study and Project to work on!

Photo: Steamboat at Abi's!! @guojeiyi @wanderlustzz @scatteredbones @monotonehuang
I mean, huhhh, Old Changi Hospital lea, must go there and do research, when I was doing my PI, I was just, how do I put this, choosing something to conserve just for fun, like who will go and conserve Old Changi Hospital?? I just wanted to disiao the project, but in the end, it backfired on myself. Lesson learnt: PLEASE TAKE TRIAL PROJECTS SERIOUSLY.

Photo: Mmmmmm @guojeiyi @wanderlustzz @monotonehuang @scatteredbones
After school went supermarketing with Abi, Jia En and Danying for steamboat ingrdients at FairPrice, guess what? We thought we buy very little, end up, WE CAN'T EVEN FINISH HALF OF IT! But it was very fun, I love it, we went Abi's house to prepare the steam, wash the vege, crabmeat, fishball, cheese tofu etc etc. Jia En cook the soup very very delicious! Abi was helping Jia En with the soup while Danying and I watching tv. :/

Photo
After that, our effort paid off, Ginger also came! We eat until very shiok and happy, raining somemore! We laugh at many things, had a very good time! The next steamboat, at my house, after common test! So, ciao! ;) I must go and change my phone cover and screen protector tmr!

No comments:

Post a Comment