Friday, February 15, 2013

A Challenge.

Photo: Reinsta from @mrnickyinglis loving my team, qays, ace, Habib and siewping!
Buonasera! Today, it's a different kind of day, I didn't go to school, I went to a Total Defence Challenge kind of amazing race starting from Singapore Discovery Centre. Went to Murai Urban Training Facility, know outside are like all trees, but inside is a simulation town, built for training, like a whole town kind of thing, not just afew buildings!

Photo: TDD Challenge Gladiators
Photo: Feeling so shag! #tired #exhausted #bluehands #shag #asian #girl #asiangirl #totaldefence #totaldefencedaychallenge #tdd
I learned how to tie an armsling and those kind of first aid stuff, played paintball, and laser tag! Also, my team did very well, and I got a medal ~~ Hard work paid off! My new friends are nice! :D Ohya, my hands are green now, not blue. Wtf is this shit!!!!!!! D: So hard to clean it off sia. My left eye is swollen, hen tong!!! So that's about it, I am so tired lea. My post came today! Woohoo! :D I miss someone badly, when I look into your eyes, I just want to plant a kiss on you.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME. :( Ciao..

No comments:

Post a Comment