Friday, February 8, 2013

A Stupid Celebration

Photo: Mini gathering! :)
Ciao! I have come to a very saddening conclusion that, I am indeed a fat girl that cannot shed my pounds. :( In the morning, bf was sleeping in front of me. Then assembly was in the hall and we had exam briefing, common test coming, the exam planner is like damn stupid and dumb. How you expect us to study during chinese new year. Know, after running so much during PE, I feel like I have grown fatter, makes no sense. :(

Photo: Hahahaha!
Econs was interesting because Mr Raj gave us chocolates, toblerone!!! I ate 4 packets. Shit, now I know how I got fat. Then for break, Mr Ang cooked for us spaghetti, so delicous! Then mother tongue, I scored 40/60 for my essay! :D Then CNY celebrations were horrible!

Photo: My MP reply to my email sia, very good very good!
(I sent email to my MP, he reply sia!)
Like what in the world, indian dance for chinese new year? Malay dance for chinese new year? Classical music for chinese new year? Where is the link? The part where the 4 china students sing some opera song was funny, because they cannot sing and the song inside got "ha ha ha ha haaaa". Whole school laugh like mad. Then went amkhub to buy my screen protector and change cover. :)

Photo: Che bellaaa =D
Imiss this silly Fede!
There is something I want to address. It's about my r/s with my bf, what should I do? I feel tied down in this r/s, I feel like I cannot commit. He has a very good heart, but he is not the kind of guy I want to be with. (S,A,S,M)

No comments:

Post a Comment