Friday, March 1, 2013

A FUN WEEK

Ciao, okay guys, guess what again? I have been blogging in my old blog and just found out about it today. LOL. So let me update you on what has been happening.

Photo: Lunch at Ikea!! Pasta + meatballs + chicken wings + fries + nuggets!
22 Feb - Stayed home to catch up on shows.
23 Feb - Godparents visited.
24 Feb - Went to church & Ikea with my family.


25 Feb - Had creative writing art elective programme in school. Jia En gave us boxes of sweets, how sweet, to cheer us up when we feel demotivated. And, had breakfast at macs with mh, jb and mhbf!


26 Feb - Had 5 stations trail for NAPHA. I PASS MY CHINESE WITH A 'D'. Aren't you all proud of me? After school went to Jurong Point with dy and mh to have dinner at KFC!


27 Feb - PW lesson was damn funny, stupid SAUCE TEACHER. I scored a 'S' grade for accounting. I am going to do Macarena for CIP Day at a hospital, brava, brava, bellissimo. Had Adam Khoo workshop and it was funny at first cause Tracy was funny, but then it got sian.



After school, chionged to mh house for BBQ with the girls! plus one boy. We were chopping food, washing food, I was marinating stingray with sambal. Filmed a harlem shake video, blablabla, very fun! HAD AN AMAZING LORRY RIDE as a transport home, Abi and I were singing our lungs out and screaming at cars.

28 Feb - STUPID PE, CURSE YOU! I finally texted my friend that I never thought would reply.

1 March - Happy 4 months bf! (It's not really counted because our monthly anniversary is on 29 of each month, sadly, Feb there's no 29) BOOO. Went to jcube to watch Jack the Giant Slayer, had Manhattan fish market for dinner and watched an ice hockey match! The end.

I just want to say that, maybe this relationship is just for the sake of the relationship. I don't know why I feel this way but when I'm with him, I was thinking about another.

No comments:

Post a Comment