Sunday, March 17, 2013

An Interfaith Day

 


Ciao! On 15th March, Friday, school was normal, except the fact that I brought a super small bag to school. After school, went to the Art Science Museum with Abs, it was quite fun. And then we walked to Singapore Flyer to have popeyes! On 16 March, Saturday, early in the morning, I dropped my Ez link card in the drain. D:

 


Damn sway. So I had to take a taxi to Nanyang Girl's High School for Interfaith Dialogue, with Mr Idris, Haidhar, Angel and Jun Xu. It was quite a meaningful dialogue, Haidhar and I particpated in topics like, "Inclusiveness of LGBT in religion and Gender Equality". We created a discussion on "Choosing faiths as Teens". We received quite alot of people who wanted to discuss this topics, religious leaders, etc. There were monks there too, scary much, I have always been afraid of monks, I find them just weird.

Photo: @haidharrr at interfaith dialogue!!!
There were 2 monks there, the male one was weird, he was from my school in the past. The female one was very nice, she didn't creep me out at all! There was a nun as well, she is the nicest lady I've ever known! Everyone thought that Haidhar and I were a couple and asked me about interfaith marriages, damn funny. Mr Idris surprised me, he kept talking to me, and he was playing CandyCrush, and I called him a Loser, and he still took it well like a good friend. I said he looks old, he was like "at least I look wise.". New experiences.

Photo: With @wanderlustzz at ArtScience Museum!  Love this weirdo.
So unexpected, like we have a bond, so weird being so friendly to a teacher. But it was nice. And there was this super hot guy and before I left, I managed to tell him that he is very handsome. And we have been talking on fb ever since. ;) Okay, guess what naughty thing I did? I posed a rabbit ear hand thingy during photo taking, on an MP's head. So funny, cannot stop laughing.

Today, 17th March, went to church and then came home to sleep and then headed to J8 and back home. BBQ TOMORROW! WOOO! Ciao! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment