Sunday, March 3, 2013

A Breakup Day

Ciao! Today, I totally cut off my internet, okay maybe not totally, but I overused my data usage. :(
Today, my bf broke up with me. Truth be told, I'm not even sad. In fact, I am quite satisfied and happy. We met because of a prank call I did on him. We got together after Demi's birthday party.

He was always there for me after school, after work, he always waited. He was the early one, and apparently, I was the late one. He was always very good to me, patient with me, understanding my thoughts. But then, there's me. I always tried to avoid going home with him, try not to go out with him, I don't really understand why I did that, it might be because,

I do not see him in my future. I cannot be with someone who I do not love. Who isn't my dream. This one sided love will never last. It's me, I'm fussy, I'm picky, I'm not really girlfriend material yet, because I will only be ready when I feel my heart jump when that special someone comes, feel an adrenaline rush, feel high and red with blush.

But it's okay, I have my wonderful friends around me, so many that cares for me, they are really nice and check up on me to see if I was sad. Okay, I am doing the pledge tomorrow, first of my batch. So scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment