Saturday, March 9, 2013

A Filled Week

Photo: The sky at marina barrage. #sky #skies #clouds #kites #kite #cloud #breeze #sunny #clearskies
Ciao! Haven't blogged in days! On 4th March, school was as usual, except the fact that I had pledge duty. D: It was really scary because it was my first time doing it at the stadium. First of my batch, honoured but afraid. Although I didn't forget the pledge, I screwed up the announcement, I didn't say 'Thank You', I said, 'Ya, Okay!' And people laughed. :(

Photo: PRETTY
On 5th March, I did my 5 stations, and had a severe bodyache the next day. On 6th March after school, council session was quite fun! Games all the way and chat session with the new interns! On 7th March, I passed my 2.4km run, though I cried during the process because it was so torturous. Thanks to Sheralyn by cheering me on, running with me, pulling me and pushing me, I eventually passed. iloveyou sherrr!!!!

Photo: MARINA BAY SANDS!!!!!
Today, 8th March is the most tiring day of the week. In the morning, went to Raffles Place at 6.30am to have breakfast with my mum. Travelled to Marina Bay Sands with Abigail. Went to Marina Barrage with my class. Had an amazing race with a sickening sun. Moreover, some facilitators were so shitty, they were so unfair and unclear, slap them sia. D:< After that, went to Rooftop of Marina Barrage to take pics with dearest dy, sher and averil!

Photo: @scatteredbones The crazy happiness of this girl is spreading like kaya. @monotonehuang #happiness
Photo: $2 worth of 20 meatballs! Plus potato!!!!
We went to Ikea at queensway to eat meatballs, very cheap sia! And then we saw people packing meatballs into huge tupperwares, so lao qui lor, hahaha. It was damn funny, we clap for them when they left. Danying shouted, "meatball party!", many people laugh in the restaurant. After that we went around Ikea pretending to play House. Damn fun! Then we headed to Tanjong Pagar.

Photo: Private masquerade party . #private #masquerade @scatteredbones #girls #asian @monotonehuang
At Tanjong Pagar, averil went somewhere else. Me, danying and sher met Jia en. We played 'navigation' to find the BBQ restaurant! Finally we found it. We eat and eat and eat, and spend alot of money! Until we all got so sick of meat. After that, we went to walk walk around the shophouses and look at bridal dresses. hahaha! Then headed to starbucks at tj but it was closed. :( We headed to Raffles shopping centre J.CO donuts and coffee and sat there and chit chat.

Today I laughed alot, despite all the stupid facilitators making me pissed. I love all my awesome pals, they are so great! But some of them do not know something about me, I should tell them sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment