Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Busy Busy Bee Week.

Photo: Goodnight!!
Ciao! On 18 March, which was monday, stayed at home in the morning to catch up on my shows. In the afternoon, went to meet Abs at Tanah Merah and we headed to Sher's house for BBQ. Snowy, Sher's dog was so cute!!! BBQ was super delicious, I feel like having hotdogs now. It was very fun, Li ling came too! Charcoal ran out halfway and we went to Tampines Mall to buy some, and ate ice cream too. :/

Photo: Flashback
Then, on 19 March, went to my grandmother's house and then with John, we went to Gardens by the Bay. My grandmother was so intrigued by the pitcher plant! She just cannot stop talking about it, hahaha! She said she learned alot. And then we headed to Chinatown to shopshop, many people thought that we were tourist. And we tried Indonesian Bamboo Cake from a street food stall. Then we went to eat expensive sharkfin. Then we went to OG, my grandmother wanted to buy some facial stuff.

After that we went home. Today, I'm going to fetch my Indo buddy, and then go for council outing, okay ciao! Haven't study, haven't practice piano. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment