Friday, March 29, 2013

A Rough Week

Photo: Good effing hot camp. @haidharrr
Ciao bella. Wow it's already 29 March! Time has passed so fast! I had an Indonesian Buddy that came, her name is Angelina Carenza, so sweet, like my lil sis. On 21 March, I went for a leadership camp for the PU1s, I was the group leader of Group 6, together with Haidhar. The first day of camp was high elements, I only participated in the Flying Fox. The next day, went for low elements. On the last day, went home in the morning, and brought my buddy home as well.

Photo: Souvenir shopping!! #tourism #singapore
On 23rd March, brought Angel to the Flyer,  and then we went to watch some 6D movie thing, waste my money sia, so pissed. Then walked to The Merlion to take pictures. And then walked to Clarke Quay to have Hooters for dinner. On 24th, went to church in the morning and then went to Adventure Cove with my angel. After that, ate dinner at Malaysian Food Street. On 25th, it was HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROYDON, BESTEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD EVER.

Photo: Canteen fun. @wanderlustzz
And the start of Term 2. Angel attended class with me throughout the day. And after school, they had an MI versus BinaBagsa school for soccer boys and basketball girls. MI lost to Indo 4-0 for soccer. MI won Indo idk how many, uncountable lol for basketball. The next day, after school had farewell lunch. On 27th, Angel went back to Indo, and my parents flew to Taiwan for a vacation.


On 28th, which was yesterday, had CIP in the morning at RenCi, so sad you know those old people, feel so much for them. After that headed to AMK for karaoke. Then went to mh boyfriend bbq, had so much fun. And now I'm back home! Good bye, ciao! AND I CUT MY HAIR, SO NOW IT'S SHORTISH LONG.

No comments:

Post a Comment