Monday, April 1, 2013

A Day of Fools

Photo: TCC
Ciao peeps. On 30 March, I was home alone, ain't that sad? I mean, except the part where I went out to find fake cockroaches. Counldn't find any! Where are the magic shops! On Sunday, went to church with my brother and then went to centrepoint for lunch cum dinner at tcc.

Photo: Dammit we're so cute! April fool's post Easter valentines day for you. @scatteredbones
Today, was a really FUN day. DY and I planned our April Fool's prank on our beloveds Jiaen, Sheralyn and Abigail, and they really believed it! They were so sad in the process, but then it was all just a prank and we rewarded them with chocolates, flowers and a nice card. :) I love my dearies. So that's about it, and I have been watching D.E.B.S and Lost Girl episodes nonstop. I really want to watch these movies: But I just don't have the time. :(

Vamp U movie poster
Oz: The Great and Powerful movie poster
Spring Breakers movie poster
The Croods movie poster
G.I. Joe: Retaliation movie poster
Scary Movie 5 movie poster
Oblivion movie poster
Iron Man 3 movie poster
Now You See Me movie poster
After Earth movie poster
Man of Steel movie poster
World War Z movie poster
Monsters University movie poster
Despicable Me 2 movie poster
Grown Ups 2 movie poster
The Wolverine movie poster
The Smurfs 2 movie poster
Kick-Ass 2 movie poster
Carrie movie poster
Thor: The Dark Worlds movie poster
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire movie poster
That's pretty much about it, ciao! Buona Notte!

No comments:

Post a Comment