Sunday, April 14, 2013

A Chocolately Day

Photo: @jesaysso @wanderlustzz and dy!!
MA GIRLS. Minus Sheralyn.
Ciao! Whassssup. What I did on Saturday was, that I went to my grandma's house and then to my music class, ohyes I walked from my house to thr and back to my house! WOO EXERCISE BITCH. Damn fack because I finished the huge tub of chocolate ALL BY MYSELF. bleh. Then after that, went to do my hair, did some treatment which costed a bomb. tmr onwards lose weight like mad, no more sugar like ever, need to look good when Fede comes!

Photo: @sarah_victoria95 this girl so pretty.
MA GIRL, like seriously, Sarah is damn pretty, and hot. So glad to have a hot friend?
Today, went to church, then went to have lunch then stayed home the whole day to play sims. so unproductive but, as Taylor Swift said: WHATEVER LA SIA. Tmr then do elearning with my girls. Ciao! ;) Don't you think that Anna Kendrick looks like Anna Silk? (It's just that one looks older than the other.)

Anna Silk
Bo Tries To Free Lauren

Anna Kendrick
Anna Kendrick Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment