Friday, April 26, 2013

A FML Week.

Photo: I look so smart, loving it!!
Photo: So proud of myself. :)
Ciao! Since Monday, I have been staying back for like THE ENTIRE WEEK. Fml man, seriously, cannot like that sia, really cannot. Tuesday, had Investiture rehearsal until 7.30pm, daddy came to fetch me. Then Wednesday, I was invested! So I'm the vice president of my council. I already feel so drained. :( Where got time to study at all man.

Photo: The retardedness
I even had to burn midnight oil just to do my project work, and my group members are like fricking idle, I mean someone has to take the initiative to do something. No excuse if you need to stay back in school or whatsoever, because I have been staying back in since every single day till 7 or later. Really was damn pissed with my group members. But I kept my calm with the advise of dy! :) After investiture, got buffet, then stay back for I-day rehearsals. fml again.

Photo: Institute day rehearsals! @jerrybearr
Then on Thursday, had to stay back and kana scolded by Mr Idris because some councilors were late, and misbehaving, dammmmmit ughhh! Stayed until 6 plus, daddy came to fetch me home. On Friday, which is today, after school went to study with dy and mh at library, then had I-day rehearsals, damn sad, I missed Abi's final match, I feel so horrible, it's like school is taking out my energy, time and money, is it even worth it?

Photo: @wanderlustzz class, look at Nicolas! :)
Next week, confirm one day I will pon school and nua on my bed the whole day, or maybe not, i'm a vice president after all. Wanna cry sia. And It's like i'm failing my tests, cannot cannot cannot. UGHHHH, I'm like the most pissed person on earth now. Okay okay, think about hungry African babies, I mean they are worse off right? poor things. :(


It's like I don't even think I have the energy to go and like someone anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment