Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A Labour Free Day.

Photo: Dad's birthday lunch!
Photo: Happy birthday daddy!!!!
ily daddy! :)
Ciao bellas! Last Saturday was fun, had a study cum chilling session with Rauf, he's so nice. :) Then on Sunday, went to church in the morning, oh and yes, it's Daddy's birthday! :D We went to have a wonderful lunch at City Square Mall, had buffet!!! :P and then after that I had a bad stomach ache. Next, went to amkhub to walk walk and went for music lesson. On Monday, went to school as usual, I had to do pledge duty.

Photo: Just came back from my Ironman 3!!!
Nothing much actually, after school went to have sogurt with jeraldine and hanan. On Tuesday, school was normal, after school had to go learn a stupid dance. Today is LABOUR DAY, THE GOD GIVEN PUBLIC HOLIDAY!! :D Happy happy so happy! OH! AND I WATCHED IRONMAN 3 YESTERDAY, IT WAS SUPER GOOOOOOD!!!

Photo: After a 5km run, I became 报今天. #nofilter
Woke up late, Dad bought me mcdonald's breakfast, I was so upset, I cried, because it's like I've tried so hard to lose weight since last week, and I've even avoided mcdonalds!

Photo: Got my socks, plus a free strand of @chubkinz 's hair. (If you can see it)
So I had no choice but to eat it, because like, I feel so bad... :/ So I went to run 5km in Bishan Park to burn all the calories caused by the breakfast. Haven't touch any food at all since! :D Met Clara to get my socks, I'm wearing it now~ It's so cute! Okay ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Labour Day~ wish you have a nice day~ =)

    Regards, www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary)

    ReplyDelete