Sunday, May 5, 2013

An Anticipating Day

Photo: At scape! With @raufish
Ciao! On 2nd May, had school, and for P.E, I played tennis with Averil! The sun was like fucking retarded, my face got sunburn. :( MOB lesson watched gags for laughs, PW was a slack lesson, econs was a "please faster hurry up end" lesson. Then stayed back in school to practice some cultural dance for M.I World conference performance.

Photo: Because owning one sports car is too mainstream.
On 3rd May, Friday, had an econs test, which was just shit I tell you, because I haven't really been studying, even though I knew the question before the test, I still did not really know how to do. During break, went to practice dance. Ohya, I forgot to mention how handsome and gorgeous Alen and Jacob were, the two Slovenians. *-* After school, went for Singapore Police Force seminar, love the free delicious buffet laid out for us, simply amazing. I even earned a CID Badge! :D

Photo: With my babe. @wanderlustzz
Then Mr Idris drove me back to school for the M.I World conference, my parents were there and all. I wore Sheralyn's costume. Showcased the dance, had a really good time! Dad sent Kim home as well. On 4th May, went to Scape with Rauf to support Sarah, met Jia Han and Clara's sister, and most of my schoolmates. The funniest part was when I met Abi, because I was talking to Umar, then suddenly Abi came and talked to Umar, and we both didn't know that we were standing beside each other and talking at the same time.

Photo: Lets go to church. AHHHH SO EXCITED FEDE IS COMING, TODAYYYY!!!
5th May, today, went to church in the morning, at lunch at home, so excited to fetch Federica from the airport later, TODAY IS THE FRIGGING DAY, WOOHOOOOOO! :D :D :D Ciao bella.

No comments:

Post a Comment