Saturday, April 13, 2013

A Hectic Goodie Week.

Photo: RISE buffet at mbs!! :P
Ciao! On April 6th, I went out with my mum and bro to mbs to have International Buffet at RISE restaurant, GOOOOOD FOOOOD BITCHES. But also very good price. $80/person... On April 7th, went to church, after church went to watch G.I Joe at The Cathay with my family, and also ate at Popeyes, now I know why I am getting fat.

Photo: Gonna catch GIJOE
On April 8th, went to meet my fellow council mates for photo taking session at 0815, guess what, most of them were late and we started taking photos at 0845. Make me miss breakfast with mh and jb! :( And I had pledge duty. :S April 9th, also had pledge duty, I'm starting to get the hang of it, not as afraid as the first time! :D

Photo: @catandwhiskers
On April 10th, Danying bought for all of us milk from meiji, quite big the bottle! and for me, orange Juice, because me no like milk. bleh. And then I also came to know that Shirmaine said that I'm not president material I'm more of a helper, good and bad but, it ate my day, it's like saying I'm not even good enough. Stayed back for International Friendship Day rehearsal.

Photo
On 11th, went to school and after school, went Bowling and Dinner with Jia En and Maralene. Shit sia, I really need to start studying! Today, woke up super late, okay la not that late, had lunch with qianying, dy, jiaen and jiabao at pastamania! Then went to school at 2.30, and had econs and Chinese lesson, total waste of time Chinese, because I didn't even understand any shit. Then at 4.45pm was break, but I didn't eat anything.

Photo: @jerrybearr @hedgeehanehan
at 6pm, Track event started, quite fun la today, Vais came, caught up with Sarah, saw awesome tattoos, took funny pictures of dy, cheer for my house, ONYX! In the end we got second, last year we got first sia! Stupid Zircon! No la, Zircon also quite good, they really deserved it. After school at 9.30pm, went to KFC for supper with mh, abs and dy! Then trained to Yishun with Abs and parents fetched me home from thr! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment