Monday, April 22, 2013

A Weak Week

Photo: Time to study.
Ciao! On 17th April, last Wednesday, had accounting test and investiture rehearsal after school, gonna be the new vp of my council, the happiness. :) On 18th April, last Thursday, had maths test, and had international friendship day rehearsal after school. On 19th April was International Friendship Day, my council collaborated with some teachers to do a Model United Nations General Assembly, it was quite boring yet enjoyable! Thought the NEC shirt was so stinky, mehh. After school, had investiture rehearsal again.

Photo: With grandpa!
On 19th April, finished all my projects, and then headed to plaza sing to buy some stuff. On 20th April, went for church service, learnt about relationships, how gossiping is bad and all those kind of stuff. Had music lesson and then went to have steamboat in town with my nuclear family plus grandparents!

Photo: Loving the meal~
Today, went for macs breakfast with mh and jb. MOB lesson was interestingly embarrassing. My advertisement for my product went viral. Mr Sham went to show it to other classes. ...... I mean I know the lyrics is quite retarded, "lets eat this bread, let eat this bread, lets eat (x4) this bread!" (x2), then boulangerie royale (x4), then "liver bread liver bread, yum yum yum yum" (x2), "buy it only $3.90. That's all, we were advertising for liverbread.

Photo: We fight for the good of the world. @salzz_z @mindythan @catandwhiskers
Left to Right: Mindy, Rachel, Me, Sally.

Then econs was normal, then accounting was still boring. Then after that, went to Jurong Point eat Pizzahut, with abi, hanan, dy and averil! Then I went back to school for investiture rehearsal. And dad sent me home. :) I feel so weak after doing all of that. :( I mean, I just want to lie on my bed for an entire week. Can lose weight, save money and gain back my energy.

Photo: I look so smart, loving it!!
I'm still young, yet I feel like an old person. :( Also, Fede is coming next SUNDAY, WOOHOO OMG, DAMN IT FUCK, SO EXCITED, need to pack the house... I think I'm like falling in love with two different people, what the hell. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment