Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A Chatroulette Troll Day

Photo: Family portrait. Left to Right: Grandma, Twin 1, Twin 2, Mama @jesaysso @wanderlustzz
Ciao! Okay so the season 3 finale of Lost Girl was a suspense, I so wanted Tamsin and Bo to kiss after they almost killed one another, after Bo said: "You're the most alive person I've ever met." and after Tamsin said: "I've never met someone like you before, even in my many lifetimes." awww <3 and then they disappeared together with dyson at the last part, and I'm like, nononono what is happening.

Photo: Sleepy sleepy time. Cannot part with sofa. @wanderlustzz @jesaysso @monotonehuang
anyway, yesterday was a great day. Morning, went to ntuc with Jiaen to buy groceries, then together with danying, came to my house. While je and dy were doing elearning, I was cooking pasta for them! :) I cooked like the sauce, beef, linguine, salmon, mushrooms. yummmm. Tomato based. Then after cooking, waited for Abi to come, while waiting we continued doing elearning. like shit sia, so hard.

Photo: Cute guy alert on CR!! Drawing us. @wanderlustzz
Then when Abi came, we finally could eat! Then we were like watching tv channel 855, after that, continued doing elearning. Then Abi and I were like playing chatroulette and trolling people, insulting them, flirting with cute boys, telling people we're twins, calling people Ludacris and santaclaus, asking people to lose weight and shits, so fun! Then we had dinner, like some party like that siaa, got bbq chicken wings, satay and all. Then we watched money no enough 2 on my projector.

Photo: @wanderlustzz @jesaysso @monotonehuang pillows
Then abi was like nua-ing on my sofa, don't wanna go home, like seriously, stuck thr, lying thr, I was having a pillow fight with danying, hahaha!

Photo: Red Velvet Cupcake!!!
So today, I came to know that I'm the Vice President of my council, yay. And I had a free velvet cheese cupcake. As I had after school dessert with Lisa, je and maralene at jcube, pinqe-nique. Ciao!

Am I like falling in love with someone else? Dammit, stop loving people, you suck jo.

1 comment:

  1. Online adult chat and free cam website are popular these days. The benefits of such platforms are numerous and so people cannot resist the urge to spend some quality time.
    There are many beginners that are confused that how a person online can fulfill their desires and keep them satisfied. If you are one of those here we have a few things you should know about chatroulette and how it will keep you happy.

    ReplyDelete