Friday, November 1, 2013

A Thor Day.

So, caught Thor, my favourite Avenger. I LOVE THOR, AND JANE FOSTER. Natalie Portman is seriously very pretty, Loki is forever evil HAHA. I forgot Kat Dennings acted in Thor! My love for Darcy, a.k.a Max from 2 Broke Girls, reminds me, I haven't been watching 2 Broke Girls, it's a comedy show go watch it!

Photo: Last day of school, (and I didn't go) but met up with my girls at JEM!
So, I skipped school today to sleep in. Last Day of school and I skipped it, tsk tsk tsk. But then met up with my girls at JEM! Went to have lunch together, and jalan jalan blablabla, that sums up my day. School has not been good to me but my School Friends are the ones that keeps me going. They so dope, I love them. But I'm damn lazy to type long winded messages for them here, All I wanna say is that, I LOVE DANYING, SHERALYN, AVERIL, HANAN, JERALDINE, ABIGAIL, HAJAR.

Okay, I bought my parents their christmas gifts, FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED. I have not even started revision on maths, and A Levels is in 9 days time. goodjob jo, really good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment