Thursday, November 7, 2013

A Money Food Thought

Photo: Woo! PW IS DONEZZZZZ!!!!
I am so lazy when it comes to maths, I have been practicing and practicing but I keep getting the answers wrong la fk. I just want to get this over and done with, and proceed to getting a job and working during the short holidays. I WANT THE $$. Hahahaha, yes, I have a money face. Who doesn't? What a good day it has been, there will be no more project work exam for the rest of my life! :D It has been a tiring one year, really.

Photo: Wow look in so tall. (Don't look at my shoes.) hahaha, I feel like an extrapolation happening in this line of regression. Luv my girls! @scatteredbones @jerrybearr @wanderlustzz @huangpotato @hajarrry @hedgeehanehan @49lions
Like, project work is nonstop, after doing the preliminary idea, have to do proposal then do written report then do evaluation of materials then do slides for oral presentation then present it to examiners then finally, do insights and reflections. AHHH, PHEW, ITS ALL DONE. Well done Jo and co. Went to eat popeyes with the gang, shit sia, so fat already still eat what. ughhh. I need to lose weight.

Photo: PW is over, now maths. LET ME SLEEP PLS.
Like I need to lose 7kg! I wanna be 40kg ley. STUPID FATS, STUPID FOOD THAT LOOK AND TASTE SO GOOD THAT KEEPS ME TEMPTED YOU SUX.

No comments:

Post a Comment