Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A Council Chalet

Photo: :)))

What a glorious day today has been (except the part when I put on weight because I seriously ate alot.) Had my last exam for this year, h1 mathematics, goodbye! now I can pack my table, shelf and throw away alot of rubbish. So morning, went to school for a levels, and then rushed home to bathe, change, watch my lost girl new season and then, went to meet Yi Shan at amk, and then Jeraldine & Tyler at Pasir Ris.

Photo: @jerrybearr @tylomere
Photo: @jerrybearr @leeyishanz @tylomere
We then proceeded to council chalet! All we did was: starting from 4 plus, sing karaoke, then eat chips, then sing somemore, then take photo, then sing somemore, then eat, then sing somemore, then went to the beach, then come back and sing, then now I'm home! :) So goodnight, y'all, this has been a pleasant day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment