Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Nausea Feast

This post might make you sick in the stomach.
Cannot cannot really cannot. I don't know. You know, yesterday, I went to gym with my mum, I ran 2.4km, and then I had stomach ache, plus I was having my period. So it ended with a really horrible pain, because I think it's the oysters I ate in Malacca. And then at thomson plaza, damn embarrassing, because I felt so dizzy, while walking myself to the toilet, I had to stop at restaurants to lie down on their chair just to rest and gain control. DAMN WTF. HAHAHA FK.

Photo: Don't mess with cranky and sick Jo.
Ya, as expected I fainted la. I came home, and slept for a few hours, and my mum came home with porridge for dinz for me. I ate it, and puked it an hour later. Then i felt hungry so I ate some hello panda and kinder buenos, and then puked it out too. Ugh, cause I have never puked since the last time I drank milk so, it was horrible. I had a fever so I couldn't sleep well.

Photo: MY LIL' BRO'S 17th! Just look at my bare face. ILY JOHN!
Today is my 'little' brother's John's birthday, he's 17 today! :) The thing is, everyone thinks he's my elder brother, like seriously. For the whole day I didn't eat until dinz, we went to have Korean BBQ at amk central. I think it was the oil or what idk, I fking puked again. So yay... Tmr I have steamboat with my classmates but, ahhh, fingers crossed I don't puke. I'll try eating for lunch tomorrow to judge my risk for puking. Maybe drink some chinese tea. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment