Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A pregnant day.

Photo: Vampire diaries on screen. HEHEHEHHH
So, I have been home-ing for the past 2 days, is that even a word. I've been creating my own words recently. AHHH FKK I ATE SUCH A FATTENING DINNER, NOODLES. Ok, I need to maintain abit cause noodles are not like extremely fattening or something. I'm going to become Fat Amy, no, I mean, Fat Patricia. Sometimes it pains me physically to hold back sarcastic comments. I AM SO EVIL, GOSH. But I mean like, y'know, everyone is born evil... I can just rattle on and on about bullshit because I feel so alive.

I was reading Fat Amy-ish quotes, its damn funny, and entertaining, something more entertaining than pigmeg. (just sayin') Do you speak other languages? I actually speak french. French Fries & French Toast. Taking cute selfies is really hard when you're not cute. :( I love oversized sweaters, they make me feel good about myself (hide all my fats, plus it's so comfy.) *Looks into the mirror*---WTF IS THAT?? There is a reason why I'm single, it's called My Face.

So enough of that bullshit nonsensical talk. Today, my group came over to my house to practice oral presentation which was quite fail, hahaha, but at least we practiced. Hanan never come because of religious class, I mean, look gurl you gotta prioritize, it's either get a A/B for PW or what? OR WHAT? NOTHING. UGHHH, I MEAN SERIOUSLY. Whatever luh, damn zzz. Okay maybe it's her parents force her or something, my poor Hanan. :( But still.... YOU KNOW YOU ARE FKED WHEN YOUR WHOLE GROUP ISN'T PRACTICING TOGETHER THE DAY BEFORE A LEVELS.

Had dinner with Samantha & Alfred, that's why I feel so pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment