Sunday, August 4, 2013

A Club Night

Photo: Toilet stories. @wanderlustzz
THS STUPID THING IS THAT I HAVE BEEN BLOGGING IN MY OTHER BLOG, MY OLD BLOG. LOL. Anyway, whatever la. Just a brief summary of like my absence. My results suck, I pass econs and chinese, subpass GP, Maths and MOB, Fail my fking accounting. Yes. And, that I have been playing audition with mega, xav, mel and dy. Then, what else. Yes, I go to church every sunday, errr, and planning for NDP is some stressful shit. Be yourself Day, and Racial Harmony Day events in school.

Photo: Racial Harmony Day! :)
Ate buffet on Friday to celebrate aunt's birthday and I pon school for that. Cause lunch buffet. The school system is really damn shit. Like wtf, can't even buy the props for the gameshow and stuff from outside, cause they dont accept receipts, also like must buy from bookshop? The reason they give is because easier to track, bullshit la, all fking lazy pls. I am quite pissed really, sometimes I feel like giving up.

Photo: @hedgeehanehan at bugis!
Had project work meeting at Bugis Library with Hanan and Marvin last last Sunday. So, Saturday, stayed home till like evening, I went to Plaza Sing to eat dinz at Secret Recipe, and in my food got fly. So the food was free in the end. Yay! Then, kena drag into some insurance talk? But ofcourse I won't sign anything without asking my parents haha! Anyway, I already have insurance so.. yabean!

Photo: @skyxanctuary @megantanying #throwback
Photo: @megantanying Breakfast?
Then, went to meet meg at Tiong Bahru plaza, and the most epic thing happen!? Her shoe spoil!! And the next most epic thing was meeting Xavier. Like at first I was so scared of the awkwardness, but in the end meg and I not even awkward, she kept slapping my fats, damn funny! Took a cab to zouk after I superglued meg's shoes. Partied with meg, xav, mel, mel's bf, ross and stephy! So funn, wanna go again! So high at first, but like the highness fade away. We left the club at 5am! And went to Serangoon Central for breakfast, Macs+Meepok.

Waiting for Ross to send the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment