Monday, August 19, 2013

A New Career?

Today I didn't go to school, lazy much! :S Anyway, whatever luh, so boring go for what waste my time only. Can ownself study at home. Okay, I have like a new passion, I wanna like be a DJ! This coming Nov and Dec holidays, I will create my own tracks! Maybe publish them or something, then after A Levels I wanna learn spinning, and buy a DJ Set! Right now, I can only use my keyboard.

Hmm, thinking of some DJ names! Seriously, what am I doing with life. LOL. Anyway, DJ Justice? But like I googled it and someone already has that name. Here's a list of names I came up with, I'm going to consult my friends on that.. haha!

Liberty
Case
Double Bass
Jaywalker
Jury
Janderson

Know something nice like Avicii, Hardwell, Apollo, Zedd, so inspired by them! Hmm, anyway, check out my non-techno tracks! hahaha.
https://soundcloud.com/jojusteece

OK THX BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment