Saturday, August 10, 2013

A Partying Week


Okay so like, my life revolves around clubbing. Addicted sia, cannot help it. Machiam free like that. Where are the sugar daddies? I don't know what's wrong with me. Consumed by the darkness maybe? I need to go to church man, regain my self-righteousness. I missed church last week! Sorry Jesus... Club here club there, club everywhere, I don't even dare to tell my friends already... Today I realized that even my accounting tutor clubs, hahaha ask me to go after exams.


My cupboard and table is messy like fk. Need to pack it soon! Haven't even revise!!! Ugh all these exams like sucking the fun out of me. After this exam end, another one comes to surface. Like seriously man, give me a break. I tell you ah, after exam I will be: Practicing piano like mad, going to clubs every wednesday, finish my sketchbook, finish learning my Italian. Or whatever. So sick and tired of having to face reality apart from worldly pleasures, I need Jesus. I'm still quite a positive girl hahaha! It's okay, I can do this, confirm can yes yes yes I can! Go girl!


Finally, NDP has passed, I feel so DE-BURDENED. YEA BABY. PARTAY ALL THE WAY. Enough enough. hahahaha! Okay ciao! I'm going to like, idk what I'm doing with my life. Went to eat Thai steamboat with Jia Han and gang! SHIOK UH.

No comments:

Post a Comment