Thursday, August 15, 2013

A Wasted Day


So like, I have not submitted any form of reflection to whatever stupid thing MI.WIRE is? I've heard of it but, not very interested, no one reads it anyway, it would be like a waste of my effort writting the reflection. I hope Haidhar does it. Hahahaha, his GP is better anyway. So Yesterday school was fantastic! Got to go home at 2pm! LIKE SUPERMOTHERFUCKINGFINALLY. Nothing much happened in school also anyway ~ Except class photo taking. Plus my school had some university fair, so me being kiasu went to grab all the brochure. LOL.

Photo: @wanderlustzz school ZZZ
Not to mention, the freebies. Anyway, like had accounting tuition at 7.30pm! I was like damn tired, but ahhh no pain no gain. Today, school was just fking bullshit. I was like debating with myself if I should go to school or not. AND IVE LET MYSELF DOWN. I chose to go to school. Morning, maths, I was like doing my own maths problems (as in I can do it more productively at home.), then PE? I helped danying's group present some weird things that the PE department wanted to do, I mean seriously, stupid programme is this man. Why can't just let those ppl on MC go study, exam coming hello.

Photo: While waiting for my dad, a clumsy spill. Hahahaha!
Then break, I just stayed in class and do econs. Then mob, Mr Sham didn't even come, so whole period like wtf, nothing much to do other than a worksheet. Then PW, I was like surfing the net for song remixes. I cannot stand Marvin seriously, the stupid autodesk is giving me problems, and like he's chasing me for the model of the product, er you think very easy is it? I took like 4 days to figure out the configurations and 5 days to model the shit, and now the whole system fucked up. I just feel damn pissed la hor, I mean I did A1 to A4 plus some other shit, gimme a fking break. It's not like I'm not trying?

Photo: My mermaid gang. @wanderlustzz @huangpotato @hedgeehanehan @hajarrry
I had to just get this shit out of my mind, sorry for offense. Anyway, after that was econs, and the teacher didn't come. So basically, the whole fking day in school, I just learned about Exercising and Depression. Which makes me think if I should go run the whole Bishan Park on Saturday. Anyway, my misery ended when school ended, went with the mermaid gang to eat popeyes at JP! :P All my beauties. Had a mini celebration of Averil's early birthday. Luv them babies.

Photo: I juz fking love Lionel the cat.
Don't even know if I should turn up in school tmr or not. Should i participate in the Ultimate Frisbee for interhouse games? The thing is, I just fail at sports yay. I can't even run man, ask me run for 2min without stopping is just impossible. The idea of running around and catching Frisbee for like idk how many minutes is just unimaginable. The stress is just so horrible man, I'm left with 3 weeks till final exams, the school ain't helping much, how is it possible to learn new topics and get tested for exams 1/2 weeks later? This just bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment