Thursday, August 22, 2013

A contemplating Struggle

Photo: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABS!  @scatteredbones @wanderlustzz
Photo: WAZZUP DAWG @huangpotato @hedgeehanehan @wanderlustzz @scatteredbones @hajarrry and @49lions
(wassup with my receeding hairline...)
On 20 August, I didn't go to school for similar reasons, duh who want to go to school and learn new topics when like exams are in less than 2 weeks.Wednesday, went to school for phototaking but then phototaking got postponed, yay wtf. ugh. Anyway, today is Abigail's Birthday! So we celebrated her birthday in school and then went to eat at Nandos for dinner! I ordered the Xtra Hot, which was really hot, but I llove spicy so YAYYYY. And then I ate like so many ice.

Photo: @hedgeehanehan jcube!
Photo: Tagged by @sherminngoh #20factsaboutme
1. I wear socks everywhere. 

2. I love to draw pigs and flowers on friends' papers. 

3. I suck at Chinese. 

4. I love to eat Pizza. 

5. Piano pro here !  

6. TV Shows are my dailybread. (No TV=What is Life)  

7. Blood Type O+ (unless you're a vampire don't expect me to donate blood.)

8. I love to Party~ 

9. Gemini, Born in the year of a Pig ♋️

10. I have x99999 sets of Split Personality. 

11. I go to church every Sunday. ⛪️

12. I have really cute friends: Abi, DY, Sher, Av, Meg, ETC. 

13. I HATE MILK. To the extent that, I will vomit on you. ❌

14. ITALIAN Fanatic 

15. I DISLIKE KPOP. ❌‼️

16. I LOVE MONEY 

17. I'm a little bit Racist. 

18. I'm Single, after dk how many failed r/s.  

19. I have a strict family. 

20. My dream is to travel around the world. ✈️
THATS ALL FOR TODAY DK IF I SHOULD GO FOR LEADERSHIP TRAINING TMR. UGHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment