Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A Crazy Week

Photo: Maths. @scatteredbones @hajarrry @jerrybearr
Okay so, July 12, last friday I forgot what I was doing, July 13 stayed at home and audi with Megan, July 14 went church in the morning and studied mob the whole day. July 15, was mob exam then after that Jerry treat me eat Swensens, and then we had A Level mt oral. So easy yet hard. :(

Photo: Crazy girl is crazy.
Then 16th, which was yesterday was quite a smooth sailing day, went to sogurt with dy and qy! Today was quite hectic, during htp talk about haze? then ohya, my accounting got 10/100, and after school went to find Meryl like a finally. Then had council meeting abt tmr, must wear outside clothes sia, then say what cannot wear low cut, shorts, all those, don't wear that then wear what? Kanasai still must pay $2. Fk you.

Then had this sit-in session together with haidhar for some misunderstand and miscommunication and like Derek kept 'arguing', I mean just admit you are wrong, then we can proceed to solving the issue? I mean what for waste time and question here and there, the teachers like seriously just state the mistake, and we just learn from it, thats all, no need talk so long. We could've filmed another video and edited on the spot for that 1 hour. It would have been more productive.

Photo: Church~ LETS GO TO HEAVEN!
Then had ndp discussions with haidhar and ms quek, and I had to do the proposal just now, sibei sian. Then played audi with meg again. Tmr im like going to wear baseball shirt, and jeans, like a tomboy with long hair. yay! back to the old days. Then what you want me to wear, sleeveless also cannot. idk la. then somemore got PE, expect me to change meh, sheme niao.

Somemore on Friday is Racial Harmony Day, another council event. . . . . . I really need like a real 1 week break, no school, no bullshits, just relax can? :( And I need like someone to be like my companion, im just fking bored. BABAYAGA COME HAUNT YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment