Monday, July 8, 2013

A Flunked Exam.

Photo: BOO! Ugh, exams making me insane.
I tell you ah, this promos confirm 100% plus chop fail all, chinese was like wtf is this passage shitting me about, GP was like 'did i answer correctly or not?'. Maths was ''Easier than common test but still can eat shit, very unsure.'' Econs case study was ''I can't remember any shit!'' And PAA is like, ''Uhm, this is bullshit, I didn't study for any of this, why am I even here.''

Tmr will be econs paper 2, and I am like, ''shit, ive never written any essays on my own before! except common test, but this is different, no tuition, no nothing.'' And mob is like, ''Okay, I hope I can get B, and then I look at the amount of shit I have to revise and memorise, now i'm like can I even pass?'' So, I'm not even sure what I will pass, but I know that I'll most see Ss and Us. Promos 1 is just, flunked. screwed. throw in the toilet bowl, flush down into the ocean, let it find nemo and friends, hope they can understand.

Photo: You should've seen @megantanying 's face.
Since I'm really depressed, I shall go sleep now! Thanks to my other tests that I did well, mayb overall I would pass or something. hahaha. Sibei sian, buey tahan, scaryshit this one. Actually, it's mostly my fault, I don't even feel like studying. Know yesterday I play audition with Megan, like what?

No comments:

Post a Comment