Thursday, July 11, 2013

A Gaming Night


Hey everybody, IM LEFT WITH 1 PAPER, and then it's a level chinese, so screwed, my chinese sux. Anyway, on 9th July (Tuesday), I thought it was going to be horrible because of two major exams in the same day, in the end, it was quite easy. Phew! Went home to play audition with Megan, seriously omg we keep playing. On 10th July was accounting paper, can just eat shit okay. Went to JEM after the exam to meet my mum! Went shopping and stuff, so depressed, I'm so fucking fat man, when I try on the clothes I can see my thigh fats.

UGH fuck off fats or I'll vom. No joke, they make me wanna puke so badly. I dont' hate myself, I hate fats, they are sickening. After that, we went home and then I played audition with Megan until 4am today. So it was like, I started playing at 5pm to 7pm, ate dinner, and then 8pm to 4am. I feel so bad because Megan has exams, I'm such a bad friend.... seriously. I should've stopped playing so she could sleep but, I was so engrossed in the game. dammit, not again?

Anyway, woke up at 12pm today. And watched several shows! okay bye, shall continue watching! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment