Friday, July 5, 2013

A Day of Singing

Photo: Ultimate baseball fan here, just need a baseball bat to complete the picture.
Ciao! Okay so you know, this holiday cum exam period, I've completed so far these songs:
And I will post one phrase from each song as well! :)

1. Come Back
Nothing else can compare, to the love we share, you're a thousand times better.

2. Lonely Times
These simple little lovely gestures, prepare me for the lonely times.

3. I Love You More Than You Can Ever Feel
My hearts sinks more to coldness, it's heavy like an anchor in the seas.

4. Let It Out
Your happiness will never life in the palms of your foe.

5. Like The Last Time
Second chances can't be given to people like you.

6. Ugly Bitter Crying Land
Desserted hearts will say I Do when Mr Right is Holding You.

7. Freedom (Co-written with Roydon)
Even kings that reigned on earth were trapped in a cycle of power.

8. Thinking Of Me
My patience cracked up with every riddle you give.

9. Bread Song
Let's eat this bread.

Songs still in progress:
1. Me, Myself and I Forever (Co-Written with Roydon)
Just me myself and I forever, never wanted you in the picture.

2. $1.60
I'm left with $1.60, drink some coke and kick some cans.

3. Era of This Beautiful Life
Don't look back, just keep moving.

4. Freshen Up (Co-written with Roydon and Joanna)
I died my spirit came alive fresh as orange juice, rich in vitamin C.


You know what's the best part, with my all new piano, I finally figured out how to plug in the microphone, was missing the huge microphone plug in thingy, don't know what that is called. Anyway, all these exam stress is just piling the list of songs I write. Hahaha, good or bad? Ya, someday I might just be a star, and I'll invite my friends for my concerts, earn lost of money and spend it on the material world. Also, I can then pay off my tithe debts. :/

So, I'm going to read econs essays now, and kill myself. No I can't kill myself, it will deprive me of my future stardom. HAHAHA WTF. Anyway, I'm creating a band, I need a guitarist, drummer, bass player, keyboardist. Nah, i'll just be solo since I have the skills to create all parts of the song all instruments. HAHAHA BLEH. What am I dreaming, my exam is on Tuesday. I can even make my own album art.

No comments:

Post a Comment