Friday, June 28, 2013

A Rant Pig Moment

No pictures for you pervs. ;)

Prevyet, that's hello in Russian. I'm just going to rant for today, pardon my feelings because I don't know how to feel anymore, this exam stress is piling up. I have never been so stressed up about exams not even O Levels or whatever PSLE shit happened. It's different this time, if you compare me this year and lastlast year, you're going to be blown, to bits and pieces. All I ever wanted to do was party, live life, find some cool people strolling earth, engage myself in entertainment. Now? ALL I WANNA DO IS SLEEP LIE ON THIS BED NOW AND TILL WHENEVER I WANT TO STOP.

How cruel is that? Life ain't gonna want me to live it up cuz I'm not J.Lo. Exams are on Monday and this shit counts, I pretty much screwed up promos 1 last year, maybe it's my third rathole it's closing that's why I'm feeling the everything that I didn't feel years ago. I have no shit up in my brain, all that's there is er nothing much, wondering what my crush is doing or something easier than putting my brains to the test.

The problem is, I'm getting fat and lazy at home, in in love with the thought of sleeping in, I don't have a lovah to play with or have fun with, I need a pet, yes. I don't even want to study, if only there was an alternate path to get billionaire rich, that's mine, I would take it, Jesus show me the way cuz I'm no saint...... :( that's what I'm saying, I'm leading a meaningless life, aimlessly. Hey maths could you maybe SOLVE YOUR OWN FUCKING PROBLEMS? Hey accounting could you maybe NOT BE SO PROUD AND ALL AND USE THE CALCULATOR TO COUNT YOURSELF.

Butch please. What about you business, maybe mind your own business? Don't make me poke my nose into your business? And you Econs, this ain't no joke y'all, check up wall street yourself and prevent another crisis to ensure to lameness theories come to surface cuz I don't give a crap about Keynesian bullshit. OKAY IM DONE RANTING NOW!! Pardon my language I was really pissed and had a panic attack. 
Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment